1. Battery management system(BMS) capable of equalizing/balancing and charging voltage control with remote monitoring.
2. Improve the lifespan of individual batteries by automated management optimization with simple setting procedures.
3. Detect hidden defects and forecast the data in advance, avoiding critical situations happening.
4. Provide users with comprehensive data through powerful detecting functions and visualized scatter charts.
5. Compatible with a wide range of battery types as below:
1.2V/2V/4V/6V/12V Lead Acid (VRLA, VLA)/Lithium/NiCd/ NiMH Battery
BMS α-1 system includes battery monitoring and management system that both function by AIoT technology, also offering a way to access data through the Wi-fi hotspot and internet connection. With basic setup procedures, it can cyclically collect detailed data which comprise internal resistance(DCR), temperature, electromotive force, micro-discharge and float voltage, paving the way to know the actual condition of batteries with an even wider vision.
With specially designed BMS α-1 system, users can easily complement replacements or repairments depending on the degree of deviation that the system reports in notifications, which also would be shown on the screen, dry contact relay alarm, and sent by E-mail. Thus able to avoid potential risks caused by overcharging, battery deterioration, and power failure in advance. Most importantly, with the support of equalization(balancing) management, it’s able to maximize the service life of the battery system as a whole at a relatively lower cost, and so improve staff safety by decreasing direct contact with electric devices.